Sunday, May 8, 2011

Weekend Apart

G Ma and Papa have always been gone on KK's birthday.  They are always on some kind of tag law trip.  Which means they always celebrate it early with her.  This year they decided to take her to California to see the Monterrey Aquarium.  She had a blast.  She was gone from Friday to Sunday.   

While she was gone, I decided last minute to take a trip to Arizona.  My cousin was getting married and all my aunts, uncles, and cousins who I haven't seen in 10 years were going to be there.  I decided at 3 I was going and by 5 I was on the road.  I took Corbin with me and Trevor kept Aidan. so we were all apart for the weekend. I have to admit it was quite nice only having to look after one child. 

Here are some of the fun things we did while we were apart:

Aidan and daddy getting wet on the tramp

Swimming in our little pool

Eating homemade pizza

Making cookies

Going to a 51's baseball game, getting the mail, and playing candy land

Corbin looking all cute at the wedding

6 out of 7 of my brother and sisters

It was a nice relaxing weekend.

No comments: