Saturday, May 21, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

I am the most spoiled wife and mom, and this Mother's Day proves it.  It started with Trev letting me sleep in and waking me up to my favorite breakfast.  While eating breakfast I was showered with gifts.  Trev had let the kids pick out any necklace and earings they wanted to get me.  They were super cute.  Aidan's was very INTERESTING though, but it was purple and he knows my favorite color it purple.   We went to church but afterwards, I did nothing.  I was off any mommy and wife duties.  Trev took them all upon himself.  He made an amazing dinner and cleaned it all up.  He got all the kids ready for bed and put them to bed.  It was so nice not to have to do anything that I didn't want to do that day.

I LOVE MOTHER"S DAY!!!! Can't wait for next year!!!!

No comments: