Saturday, May 28, 2011

KK Birthday Party

KK always wants a pool party for her birthday.  I am wayyy Ok with it cause it is so easy.  I really have no set up or clean up.  As long as I make sure there is pizza, cupcakes, and popsicles the kids take care of everything else. 

G Ma and Papa were out of town again this year for KK's birthday so before G Ma went out of town she ordered KK these cupcakes and cookies.  They were a hit and I didn't even have to do anything.

KK blowing out her candle.

Opening her presents with her friends.  Here is KK with Maddy and McClayn.

KK and Heidi

KK and McClayn

Eating popsicles

Swimming

Daddy and Corbin swimming

Eating his popsicle

Trev walked by and pushed Christina in the pool.

Trev holding on to Corbin so Christina couldn't push him in the pool.

KK had so much fun but now Aidan keeps asking for his birthday party.  I guess now that he will be turning 4, I will actually have to plan him his first birthday party.

1 comment:

Julianne said...

That looks like a fun party! Happy Birthday Kaitlyn!

Miss you guys!