I love going on my Girls Trip. It is something I look forward to for months. I seriously count down the weeks for months, if not the whole year. This year we went to Pine Valley. Christina's parents own a house up there and were nice enough to let us stay there. We picked up Brittany from the airport at 10 and by 11 we were on the road heading out of town.
We stopped in St. George to eat and go grocery shopping, which was an adventure all in itself. All I am going to say is Brittany, me, bathing suit, and restroom.
When we finally go to Pine Valley of course we had to stop at the first sign we saw to take a picture.
We spent the rest of the weekend hanging out
Getting into banana fights
Making taffy
Playing Games
Reading our books....all of us were reading the Hunger Games besides Sabrina.
Taking walks and pictures by this beautiful lake
Going to Church in this old, cool building
Tie dying T shirts....sorry Sabrina for squirting your face red.
This picture speaks for itself.... Love you Brittany
Part 2 coming soon.....










No comments:
Post a Comment