Saturday, May 28, 2011

KK turns 6

My daughter is officially 6.  I don't know where the time went.  It feels like yesterday I was bringing home by bundle of joy and now I am celebrating her 6th birthday.  Time really does fly by!!!!

We started the day off with her favorite breakfast.  It was scrambled eggs with chocolate milk.  She had to drink it in dad's special glass.

She then got to open all her presents. She kept saying....you shouldn't have.....or no you didn't.  I wonder where she got that from.

My 6 year old all ready for school.

KK sporting her princess crown Trev made her.  She also got her superwoman cape and her boots she had been asking for.  I love her style.

She requested Pho for dinner and since she gets whatever she wants for her birthday that is what she got.  My kids love Pho and so do we.  I am just glad she didn't ask for McDonald's.  Kennedy came with us and she brought with her a cupcake.  I totally forgot about that so luckily she was on top of it.

Corbin enjoying his Pho.

Me and the boys...I didn't feel good so I was just trying to make it through the night as quick as possible.

I love my little...princess pink stink, bear, KK, and midget.  She truly makes me happy and I am just glad I get to be her mommy!

1 comment:

Julianne said...

Not feeling good.....huuuuuuh?! :) is your body trying to tell you something? LOL!